Set Up A CELTA Centre
CELTA StartUp offers a menu of services for organisations which are thinking of applying to be approved Cambridge CELTA Venues or CELTA Centres.
- Initial Consultancy
- Support with the application for one of the following routes:
- An approved Venue of an existing Centre for a maximum of 2 courses
- An approved Venue of an existing Centre for 2 courses then an application to be a fully independent Centre
- Application to be an independent Centre
- Input into costing and the Business Model
- Planning and Promotion including:
- Access to Marketing Intelligence and global networks
- Promotion through website and SEO (traffic, leads, enquiries, etc.)
- Access to a pool of experienced Cambridge approved CELTA Trainers
- Trainee access to a TEFL jobs through www.teflwork.com – part of the Frameworks Education Group
- Access to highly rated online short courses to enhance the offer (a pre-CELTA and a Young Learner add on.)
CELTA StartUp also offers a range of services to existing Centres such as finding trainers and helping with candidate recruitment through targeted promotional campaigns.